Tuesday, February 3, 2015

love you

Hello!

Popping in to share this card I made using my Hello Friend and Nuts About You (for the sentiment) stamp sets.


To make the tiny hearts on my background I first coloured my background with my favourite colour (for backgrounds - Graph'it 7101) and then with the colourless blender marker (Graph'it 0000) I made my hearts...easy! ;)





Yesterday I shared this photo (below) on instagram. I really love these pigment inks by Stamperia.




I used the red in to stamp my stripes (from my Stripes and Dots stamp set) and as you can see the colour is very pigmented.


xo


Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Lovely coloured.

Bad Kitty said...

predivna čestitka
jako mi se sviđa

Bad Kitty said...

predivna čestitka
jako mi se sviđa

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous card, I LOVE the image and stunning colouring. Such a beautiful tag too.
Sue xx

~amy~ said...

SUPER cute!!!