Monday, February 2, 2015

Workshop + a card

Hello!

Hope ya'll had a lovely weekend! I held a workshop on Saturday at Do!ts. I was so exhausted, two sleepless nights thanks to a stiff neck....I wonder if the ladies could smell the Deep Heat I used on my neck! lol

So we did some heat embossing, a shaker tag and colouring with Graph'it markers. I brought some of my cards for the ladies to look at. Here are a couple of photo's Ivona (of Do!ts) took.





















Lots of fun and I once again would like to thank Ivona and Marina for allowing me to have my workshop at Do!ts and to the ladies who attended...thanks! :)




I also wanted to share this fun card I made using my Seamus and Nuts About You stamp sets. The happy birthday is a SRM sticker. I used my Graph'it markers to colour.



xo

Pin It!

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

sve je predivno!
da sam bar bliže i ja bi došla na radioncu

Susie said...

I really love your cards. They are always so well done and so happy.

~amy~ said...

fun cards Jane!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Looks like it would have been fun :)