Wednesday, February 4, 2015

life is good

Hello!

Popping in to share I card I made this morning. :) The inspiration behind this card was a gift bag I bought (I should have taken a photo of it) last weekend for a birthday my kids went to. It was white with different coloured stripes....which I recreated using the thin stripe from my Stripes and Dots stamp set. Easy and cute background!

Just check out these BFF's! :)



I did some masking and coloured with my Graph'it markers. I used my Spring and Nuts About You stamp sets and a SRM sticker for the sentiment.




 I found a dupe for Ranger's Glossy Accents....it's Hobby Line's Schmuckstein Kleber! Try and say that 5 times if you're not German! :) I used it on the heart above....leaves the same raised glossy effect and I use it to glue my gems and sequins...it's brilliant! :) I buy mine at Muller.






Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Miriam's adorable card!!



xo
Pin It!

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

super cute

Dotty Jo said...

Too cute, Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card! Such adorable images and I love the background design.
Sue xx

Rubeena I. said...

adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!