Friday, February 13, 2015

you're my cut of tea

Hey!

It's Friday!! Yay! AND it's Valentine's weekend!! AND it's 20% off all clear stamps in my shop!

My TEArrific stamp set (which there are only a few more Croatian versions left) is a great set for Valentine's cards. 




For this card I coloured my stacked cups with Graph'it markers and then slathered some glossy accents all over! ;)

I added some glitter to the hearts.







I also want to share this FAB card by the crazy talented Sandy Allnock (and her video!)





I hope you have a lovely Valentine's weekend and spend some special time with the folks you love. 
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful

~amy~ said...

So fabulous!

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card. So vibrant and pretty! Have a very safe and wonderful trip Sandy, I look forward to anything you can share during OR after your back home!
God bless!