Monday, February 16, 2015

friday favourites on a monday

Hello!




Friday favourites on a Monday! Don't ask! ;)




I love this ombre look...gotta try this!














Quinoa and Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes! Yum!












Love these wooden geometric pots!












I just ordered Ilia's lipstick in Bang Bang. It's a very wearable red...like not a in your face red. I already have In My Room. I pretty much want all of them...yeah, pretty much! :) I'm curious about how Bang Bang will apply because I was pretty surprised how In My Room goes on the lips...it takes a couple of swipes to get even colour but it wears beautifully and is nourishing.









Pop by the JD blog and check out Mariana's GORGEOUS card using my Daffodils and Stripes and Dots stamp sets. Sale still on for today. 


xo




Pin It!

0 comments: