Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New JD stamps - sneak peek!

Hello!
Hope all is well!

Well I'm still waiting for the problem in my shop to be resolved, I'm told they are working on it! It's so frustrating (the PayPal payment keeps turning off so you can't go through with your purchase so I keep checking and turning it back on).

Anyways I wanted to share some sneak peeks of new JD sets coming to the shop soon!








Look at that yummy glaze! :) I coloured with my Graph'it markers and added glossy accents for the glaze.








This next set might be familiar to some of you.





Remember this card I posted a while back. :)







I will be also adding two sets that I created for SRM. Little Miss Mia and Boris the Bunny aren't new but these 4x6 clear stamp sets are. Susan really loves Mia and Boris and asked me to create stamp sets with them.



I'll be adding these sets to the shop for pre-orders soon! :)
xo



Pin It!

1 comments:

~amy~ said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!!!