Friday, June 13, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!
It's the last day of school!!!! Holy MAMA!!! Where did the year go! I'm so proud of Mia and Marko for another successful year and a much deserving break!!

Also did you watch the opening game for the World Cup Brazil - Croatia?? Let's just say I'm so exhausted and feel like I played the whole time!! Proud of my team!

On to my favourites!! Let's start off with this sweet doll! I've had the privilege to meet the talented, crafty lady behind this doll! Zrinka's so sweet and I do hope we'll have a craft session together soon! I will have to get one of these dolls for me Mia soon! :) Check out her Etsy shop!








LOVE these Mint ombre measuring cups...I don't think I'd use these rather just have them on display!! :) LOVE!








I'll take the whole kitchen thank you very much!







I'll be stylish....one day! :)





I will be announcing the winner of our Father's Day giveaway over at the Jane's Doodles blog AND there's a 20% off all stamps weekend sale that starts right now! :) And last but not least a little peek of Ange's gorgeous card on the JD blog today!




Hope ya'll have a lovely weekend!! 
xo



Pin It!

1 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous finds! Love that doll, Jo x