Tuesday, October 21, 2014

snow much fun

Hello!
Hope all is well!



On pinterest I noticed the talented Laura's card and immediately  wanted to recreate it using my  Warm Wishes stamp set (thanks Laura for the inspiration).

So for this card I cut out my card base and then I trimmed down (so that it's a bit smaller than my base) white cardstock and used my circle die to cut out my window. I cut blue cardstock to fit under this 'window'.  I haven't used my SRM stickers in a while so I found this cute sentiment.


I cut two strips of velum to use as snow.


Adhere the velum and trim off the sides that are sticking out. Then adhere the window. onto the blue cardstock.


Adhere the 'window' to the card base, add the sentiment and snowman (which I coloured with my Graph'it markers).


Now while this is cute I thought the snowman would be happier with company so I added the bird and the present (which is from my Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp set).






I had this stamped image already coloured from a couple of days ago and decided to use my scraps from the card above to create a mini tall card...if you will! ;)
I used my Warm Wishes and Mr. & Mrs. Clause stamp sets.




Have a great day!
xo




Pin It!

1 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cuteness overload!!!