Saturday, July 6, 2013

'window' shopping

Hi!

One of the shops I like to pop into and have a look around is Living. I just recently found out that they have a website!! I live in a cave! LOL

Check out some of the stuff that caught my eye...

I love how these 3 mirrors look together.



Love the texture on this one.




Who doesn't love throw pillows!!! I want these!!!







LOVE these vases!




I need one of these...good storage and looks pretty on your table or kitchen counter! :)




LOVE this too!!




Cute vases!




These would make lovely pots or storage baskets!




I've been planning on making one of these 'signs'...trying to decide if I should paint on canvas or wood..I'm leaning towards wood.





I have this bowl (a gift from a friend).




Milk and sugar anyone?? :)




This is just pretty....love the colour.



Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Make sure and enter my Salty giveaway!!

xo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

sve je predivno!