Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Crochet

 Hello!
Hope all is well!

I pretty much start and end my day with a little crocheting. I'll be the only one awake on the couch...peace and quiet and crocheting for about half an hour...depends but it's something that I want to keep up all year long....I never crochet in the spring or summer.

I wanted to share some crochet project updates like the scarf I'm working on using the bean stitch...it's coming along...I want to make it pretty long.







I also found another crochet snowflake pattern on pinterest and I really love this one. I tried it out using yarn but it looks so much better when using crochet thread and starched. I think I have some crochet thread in the basement....I'm going to make another one and then starch it (which makes it stiff and hold it's shape)...perhaps make a snowflake garland. :) With this pattern I think you need to starch it because it won't hold shape.



Pop on over to the JD blog to find out who one my Spotlight (mini) Blog Hop giveaway and to check out Aga's FABULOUS card! :)
Take care!
xo


Pin It!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Love the scarf.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful stitch & I love the color of yarn. You should add your snowflake to the scarf. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The scarf if gorgeous.
Have been enjoying your crocheted snowflakes too.