Thursday, March 3, 2016

spring cleaning

Hello!

Spring cleaning has been on my brain lately. Last night when I was at the post office shipping off orders I saw this book (Croatian version below). 

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing


I remember hearing about this book and thinking I've got to get it. I will just don't know if I should get it in Croatian (to practice my Croatian) or to get it in English which I would enjoy much more. :)

Since I started Jane's Doodle my spring cleaning pretty much didn't work out as I planned and I realize that I was very unrealistic with the actual time I had and the tasks and I gave myself. 


Check out this video. I don't know about you but it got me excited! :)




I'm starting my spring cleaning tomorrow and I'm tackling the closets. I will give myself more time this year and I'll share my progress here on the blog. 

For inspiration and ideas pinterest is the place to go.

You've got free printable Spring Cleaning challenges and check lists.




I LOVE baskets and storage containers for organizing. It looks nice and it's always easier and faster to clean up when everything has a 'home'.




I plan on buying some storage bins/baskets the next time I go to Ikea.









These air tight vacuum bags are always handy.



I've got my huge garbage bags ready so I can sort the clothes out (either give my kids clothes that are too small to friends and family, to my church or recycle).

I'll be starting on this closet in our hallway. I'm sorry for the bad photo but we're having yucky weather (rain, wind, grey and dark outstide). 


 I'm excited to get started! :)

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: