Saturday, December 31, 2016

friday favourites



Friday favourites on a Saturday. I'm exhausted. Jakov got sick with fever Christmas night...a few days later Marko got a fever and today


 I'm not feeling so good myself. Once I publish this post I'm throwing myself in bed to watch the new season of Reign!! Yay!





On to my favourites!



Oversized, chunky with stripes. LOVE.






2017! Can you believe today is the last day of 2016. I've been thinking alot about the new year....resolutions, goals. I want to try and give people more of my heart and less of my mind...not that I do that a lot but there always room for improvement.





Next time we paint our living room it's going to be white.





Chocolate chip cookie cake. No words needed.



Where ever you are, if you're with friends, family or alone this new years eve I hope you are well and your heart is filled with hope for 2017. I really genuinely do.

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: