Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!

I want to wish all my Canadian friends a very

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I grew up in Canada and one of the things I miss is the Fall season. The leaves turn gorgeous colours, I mean just breathtaking and all the pumpkins (I love pumpkins). I'd like to celebrate with a SALE! I am (and my family) are very grateful for my customers and all who support Jane's Doodles!





Also pop on over to the JD blog, I announced the winner of our blog hop! And you don't want to miss Ange's ADORABLE card! Girl is stretching her stamps!


xo

Pin It!

2 comments:

TK said...

With bloomin, gorgeous examples of cards like these -- why wouldn't anyone want to buy stamps! Thanks!

Suchi said...

The stamps are soo adorable...loving the blog hop..thanks for this wonderful hop :)
Suchi xx