Sunday, December 30, 2012

winner and sneak peek

Hello!

Long time no see! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas...we did! :) It felt so good not to turn on the computer...I think I'm going to do this way more often...like every weekend!! So I've been busy spending time with family, painting the boys room, organizing my work space....anyway...

Here's a sneak peek of some new Jane's Doodles stamps.

Now to announce the winner of my birthday giveaway...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
30
Timestamp: 2012-12-30 20:20:59 UTC

Blogger Pat said...
Happy Birthday, Jane! What a great guy stamp set. You are adorable in yellow :)


Congrats Pat! Please email me! janebeljo@yahoo.ca


Thank you to all who played along....AND I have yet one more little giveaway on the Jane's Doodles blog! I'm giving away our Holiday Patterns stamp set.....go here to enter! :)

xoxo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks, Jane! Love the stamp set and it will be perfect for Valentine's Day.