Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm back!

Hi!
I'm back from our summer vacation....it was AMAZING...so loved spending quality time with my family!! :) I've got lots of catching up to do....sending packages (if you haven't received yours...I promise it's on it's way...a new stamp release blog hop....)


I'll share more vacation pictures and some Christmas cards....yes I said Christmas! LOL I'm sooooo bummed that summers coming to an end...school is around the corner (yuck! :)  )...and before we know it Christmas is here....but I LOVE Christmas! And I usually start my Christmas shopping in September.

Have a great day...stay cool! (it is BLAZING hot here in Zagreb!!)
xo

Oh...I wanted to share this awesome video by the talented Mariana!! Enjoy!


Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Welcome back:)

PamSpradlin said...

I think that I have seen this process before but had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the refresher course. I enjoyed the video and wrote it down in my to-do book.