Friday, July 8, 2011

rejects, cookies and sprinkler fun

Hi!
Just popped in to show my PC reject!! :) I only submitted 2 and the other one...sucked actually! LOL I don't even know why I submitted it! :)
The sentiment is from our Garden Friends set.



These cookies never last long here!!! Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Cookies! I like to take bitter sweet chocolate and chop it into yummy chunks! Recipe here.



It was pretty intense here yesterday.....take cover!!! :)


The winner of Mr. Smiles will be announced later today at Jane's Doodles.
Have a great weekend!!
xo
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jay Gee said...

I hope you weren't in the line of fire Jane!! Love all the pinks of your card :)

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Jane, like it a lot. Yummy cookies and cute photos:)

Lin said...

I think your card is sweet, Jane........but I submitted one that looked very similar - wonder how many of us chose hearts for those 2 elements at the top? :))) Your cookies look pretty sweet, too!

Deirdre said...

Jane - I love it.... adore the hearts. Those cookies look yum yum yum. Great photos too... enjoy the heat and sun.

Tracey said...

Pure sweetness Jane! Love seeing the other pics too!!

Rose said...

LOVE your card, Jane! And I love the one in the CARDS magazine, girl! ;)

Vicky said...

Well I love it Jane! The cookies too!