Friday, July 1, 2011

Jane's Doodles update

Hi!

This is my second post today (below is my paper flower tutorial). I just wanted to share a little Jane's Doodles update...

We are having our first Jane's Doodles Challenge and we invite EVERYONE to play along. You can use any Jane's Doodles stamps (which includes my digital stamps available at Claudia & Co. and Squigglefly, also my Jane's Doodles rubber stamps for Claudia & Co.). And for those who don't have and Jane's Doodles stamps and never tried out a digital stamp here's a freebie


This image is copy written and is intended for your own personal use. Please credit Jane's Doodles and link back to our blog if you post projects or submit a project using our image.


Just right click and save. Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog for the challenge details and for a little eye candy....Emily worked her magic yet again!

There's one more thing....


HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Some of you know that I grew up in Canada (so did my husband) and so Canada will always be considered our home....we have family and friends there that we miss terribly and most important my Mama is in Canada and we miss her something fierce!!

Have a great weekend!!

Pin It!

1 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Happy Canada Day! Thanks for the freebie--it's so versatile!