Thursday, February 4, 2010

winners

Edit: I just saw an update on Kristina's blog on the prizes for Jennifer's Cards for Kids....if you scoll down you'll find a prize donated by me......4 digi stamps, and a pack of 50 handmade fimo buttons and I think included in this prize is a 2Peas gift certificate (not from me though).

Hi!
Quick post just to announce the winners! And Random Org. says.....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

21
22
11


Timestamp: 2010-02-04 09:53:30 UTC

21 - Tiffany
22 - Dotty Jo
11 - mom2christopher

Congrats!! I'll email Spike to you ladies. Thank you to all who played along....hope you play again next time.

Have a great day!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, how cool that I won your digi stamp! He's soooooo cute! :) Kathy

Dotty Jo said...

Lucky me - thanks so much Jane! Jo x

Tiffany Ervin said...

Thanks so much Jane! So thrilled to win this image, I will think up a fun way to use the little guy!

Diana said...

Thanks for sharing Jane!