Sunday, February 21, 2010

tags...

Hey!

I'm working on those wedding invitations but I can't share that just now but Mia's birthday is in March and so I have started planning her party....she celebrates at preschool and has another one at home with family and her best pal (our neighbour).
I always hand out thank you favours and think that these tags would be cute! I made the button and rose....for her cake I'm going to try to make colourful roses out of marzipan paste...



The 'thank you' sentiment I won on Virginia's challenge.....I love it!!! Thanks! Also Mia got some goodies from Virginia....she was thrilled! ;)



I went to the hobby store to buy some paper and fimo and to my surprise I found these goodies!!! Fiskars puncher and Versa cube ink....only in silver and gold but hey that's a start!!!! I also found this ZIP-IT pencil case....you basically zip the whole thing into shape....you can check it out here. Fun!
Pin It!

24 comments:

Judith said...

Those tags are gorgeous, the colours are beautiful. I love love love them.
Its amazing how when you go to a craft store things surprise you. You get to the till and .SURPRISE. there they are in your basket.

Anonymous said...

oops!! there was a typo in my last comment. :)
jane, these buttons are so sweet ~ you must want to make them all day long!!
just beautiful, as always. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love the tags so adorable and of course the buttons are fabulous wow you are one talented lady!!!

Katharine Steff said...

Really lovely and fresh , great idea for favours!

Agata said...

Love your tags! Such bright and happy colors! happy for you that you've found those goodies!

Carly said...

Those tags are fabulous! Love the bright fun colors and I just adore that the little flower!

CinnamonSally said...

The tags are brilliant, such fun colours, perfect for a birthday.

Barb said...

Love these, Jane!! Such fun, bright, springtime colors!!

Clare said...

These are so bright and pretty! And I can't believe you make those roses - they are just STUNNING!

Dotty Jo said...

Love those tags - your colour choices are fabulous and they look edible!!! Gorgeous rose and button, you are sooooo clever! Jo x

Paloma Gomez said...

Love the tags are fabulous! Love the colors!

Deirdre said...

Such bright and happy tags.... amazing buttons as always. Stunning.

NinaB said...

Did you get these at Muller? I was at the one at Westgate mall, but I didn't see these. I love your tags, by the way. And what a good mom you are for planning so far ahead.

Daniela Dobson said...

These are adorable!

Jill said...

Those tags are perfect and the buttons---WOWOWOWOW! You have so much talent! I'm always impressed when I see your creations!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awesome tags... so fun and they make me happy! :)

ivy said...

gorgeous buttons! love the colors too!

Alice said...

you are the queen of bright colors, Jane!! love how you used them so masterfully! love those super tags!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE those Tags Jane....Your buttons just make them PERFECT!!!!

Fiorella said...

Those tags are the most beautiful I've ever seen!

Amy Heller said...

Jane,
So excited to be on the MCS DT with you! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Amy

whoistracy said...

Those tags are adorable Jane!!

bumblebee creations said...

Hello Jane! My buttons arrived today--I am just loving them! I have made a card with them and your monkey image--would love for you to check it out! Thank you!!

Virginia L. said...

Now I see your post about the HM win! I'm glad that it arrived safely and Mia likes it! xoxo