Sunday, February 12, 2017

friday favourites



Friday Favourites on a Saturday...it is what it is! :) My blog is pretty dead and it's mostly because I don't have a camera and my cell phone (which is what I take all my photos with) is not working. It's time to get a new on....I won't even say which model I have because your jaw will hit the ground. What can I say I'm not a techy person....at all. So I'm leaving it up to my husband to pick a phone for me and when I get it I hope to blog regularily.

So as you can see with these rosy favourites, it's all about Valentine's Day which fyi I'm having a sale which starts tomorrow!


On to my favs!





I'll be making cupcakes for Valentine's day. Who doesn't love cupcakes....it's all kinds of happy and yum!







I prefer pink over red.






I never wear runners but these are adorable!






I can't remember the last time my home looked this clean and I've pretty much given up trying. ;)


xo
Pin It!

0 comments: