Monday, October 14, 2013

work space

Hello!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I spent most of the weekend cleaning up the basement (which is apart of our home but you have to go out of the house to go to the basement...make sense??)...I have such a difficult time balancing stay at home mom and work at home mom schedules. My kids are not in school all day like from 9am to 3pm. One week it's mornings (Mia - 7:50am to 11:23am and Marko - 7:50am to 12:15pm) and the other week it's afternoons (Mia - 2:00pm to 5:35pm and Marko 2:00 to 6:25)...did I mention the tons of homework...schools here in Croatia are reall
demanding and difficult....it's ridiculous... and then throw in dance, taekwondo and Jakov's preschool...I feel like a taxi driver...I'll leave my house up to 7 times a day depending on the day and their activities...and I do it alone....no help (my husband works all the time)...so I struggle but one thing I think will help me is my workspace in the basement...away from the 'home' and kids...yeah they still come down a thousand times and there's a million interruptions but at least I'm not working at the kitchen table...I can leave the mess downstairs! :)



I plan to take more pictures of the basement...it's no where near done but it's come a long way!! I wish I had taken a before photo!! maybe I can dig one up somewhere..maybe my husband took some!


Pop by the JD blog and check out Natasha's cute Halloween card! Have a great day! xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love your space...I wanna come play!

You leave your house 7 times a day for the kids...that's insane!

frommycraftroom said...

Great work space.
I know how you feel with the children - It can be crazy!