Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NB Hobby & Art tutorials

Hello!
Hope all is well! :)

I'm sharing some projects that I did for NB Hobby (NB Hobby's webpage got a facelift!! LOVE it!!)...for my project I did a paper piecing tutorial...just a simple card to demonstrate paper piecing...you can find this tutorial here. It's in Croatian but I do believe that soon the NB Hobby webpage will have an English option too!

Ovaj 'Paper Piecing' tutorijal možete naći tu.


This cute owl is from our you're a hoot! stamp set (which is also available at NB Hobby)



Here's some sneak peeks of another step by step tutorial I did for NB Hobby. I just wanted to show my process when doing a layout...this one is of my daughter. Don't have a tag die..make your own!! :) This heart stamp is from my you're a hoot! stamp set.

Još jedan tutorijal 'Scrapbook layout' za NB Hobby! Nemate 'tag' nastavak... jednostavno možete si napraviti sami... ovaj srce pečat je iz 'You're a hoot!' set koji možete naći ovdje.


I LOVE layering and adding different textures to my work and if you're just starting out at scrapbooking I think using black and white photos make it easier to work with your papers and other elements.

OBOŽAVAM raditi sa slojevima, dodavajući različite teksture mojim radovima, a ako ste tek početnik u scrapbookingu mislim da korištenje crno-bijele fotografije olakšava rad s papirima i ostalim elementima. 




Don't be afraid to draw/write your own embellishments...I simple wrote my text out and drew a little border and drew up a cute little arrow. I don't particularily like my hand writing but it makes it so much more personal.

Nemojte se bojati crtati / pisati vlastite ukrase... Jednostavno sam napisala tekst i nacrtala ukrasni rub, i izradila slatku malu strelicu. Ne sviđa mi se osobito moj rukopis, ali to čini moj rad mnogo osobniji. 



Here's the finished layout...all the materials I used can be found at NB Hobby for the full tutorial go here!

Evo kako izgleda rad... svi korišteni materijali se mogu naći u trgovini NB Hobby, cijeli tuorijal možete naći ovdje


Have a great day!!
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the layout! You should definitely scrap more often, such a sweet photo!

Bad Kitty said...

predivno napravljeno!