Friday, March 13, 2015

friday favourites

Hello!

It's time for my Friday favourites! :)






LOVE!









I can't wait for flip flop weather!!!!!!!!!! That is the only foot wear I need!










Flowers always inspire me!









I CAN'T wait to start my garden going again!!! There is nothing like tomatoes from the garden. I can eat tomatoe salads all day everyday!!




Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Ange's gorgeous card!




And a reminder that I'm having a sale for the rest of the month (one of my favourite months!).


Have a great weekend!
xo



Pin It!

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

great favourites

Anonymous said...

We must be "sisters from another mother" because I too LIVE in my flip flops and adore garden tomatoes! LOL!
Ange's card is awesome and thanks for the sale!
TK