Wednesday, January 7, 2015

happy birthday

Hi!

I have a couple of birthday's this month....this simple card is one that I'll be sending out all the way to China!! Again sorry about the photo's...I don't have a camera and take all photos with my phone. I also take them early in the morning and the lighting is often not very good. Good news is that I plan on buying a camera soon which means hopefully better photos AND video tutorials!! :)





This is another little sneak peek of something new coming soon!
I coloured my cupcake with Graph'it markers and added some 'sprinkles' using a glue easily found here in Croatia that dare I say it is almost exactly the same as Glossy Accents! It's called Schmuckstein Kleber by Hobby Line.







And here's another sneak peek! :) Ribbit! 





Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Miriam's FAB card!



 Take care!
xo



Pin It!

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

cute

~amy~ said...

delish cupcake card!

Judy1223 said...

Perfectly delicious! And that frog...eeek! CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Your artwork on greeting cards is absolutely fantastic! So glad I stumbled uponyour site this morning!!!!!!!