Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ho Ho & sneak peek

Hi!

Hope you all are doing well.....yesterday our sweet budgie Miki died....I had a feeling it was going to happen because she seemed very tired and quiet...
We all miss her and Mia especially is heart broken...



I was with her when she died...I made sure she was very comfortable....you were such a sweet birdie Miki!


Onto this card....I'm not sure if I already posted this...I made it a while ago..I used my you're a hoot! stamp set. I made the candy cane out of fimo...



And here's another sneak peek!! :)



Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

It's so hard to lose such special ones. Sending warm thoughts to you and Mia!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry for your loss. She was obviously a very well loved, and loving, part of the family.

Holly Saveur said...

Feel so sorry for your loss.
sending warm hugs..
Holly.