Monday, June 18, 2012

pinterest love

Hi!
Here are some goodies I'm loving on pinterest...I always find inspiration there! :)


LOVE the colours, table...everything! :)








I'm just loving yellow these days!





I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to eat that cake/cupcakes!!! LOVE!



This on the other hand....eat it NO PROBLEM!!




Love this! Especially the bag and flip flop....I LOVE flip flops!! :)




Now make sure to pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Laura's (our newest addition to our DT) GORGEOUS card!! Also the winner of our stamp release blog hop is announced too! :)

xo


Pin It!

2 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

Those are some pretty amazing captures!!! Thanks for sharing those images!!! I'm SO into this type of photography... or good photography in general! (; HA!

~amy~ said...

FABulous pins:)