Monday, March 26, 2012

big smile

Hi!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend......it's was party central at my home celebrating my daughter's and husband's birthdays...I'm pooped! :)

Here's a card I created using a few of our sets....the obvious one being our Little Miss Mia. I used our Pretty Peonies and the 'hello' sentiment from our Garden Friends stamp set to create my pattern paper (the sentiment is HA). I paper pieced the dress and used copics to colour her...some hand stitching....



Have a great Monday!
xo
Pin It!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

soooo cute..

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card!

~amy~ said...

so cute...love the fun colors!

Jay Gee said...

Yay for a party weekend :) Adorable card.

Isha Gupta said...

This is so so cute Jane. Love everything about this adorable card. I am also in the same color palette lately....lol.

Jones said...

soooo cute..