Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fancy Schmancy

Hi!

I need to create a card quick and when I saw Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger challenge Fancy Schmancy I knew exactly what I was going to do!!







I used our Party Time stamp set and created the perfect chocolate cake with yummy pink frosting!!! :)
I used glossy accents on the frosting and coloured the cake with copics. I also used Hero Arts stamps for the background and the sentiment....I'm thinking Jane's Doodles needs some background stamps!! :)



Did you hear a bou they giveaway we're having over on Paper Crafts facebook page...pop on over for more details! :)
Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fun card..

Tiffany Ervin said...

Mmmm! Yum! What a delightful take on the photo inspiration! Love this, Jane!