Friday, November 18, 2011

missing teeth and a birthday card

Hi!

I wanted to share this birthday card I made....I'm making birthday invitation for my neighbour's daughter (which looks like this card but without the sentiment). She will be celebrating her birthday at the zoo so I immediately thought zebra print and hot pink! :)


I coloured the frosting with a pink copic marker, covered it with a layer of glossy accents and then sprinkled two different shades of pink glitter. The sentiment is a SRM sticker.



Here's Mia with some teeth missing! She's a hoot! :)


Hope you have a great weekend!
xo
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a fun card Jane, perfect for a party at the zoo :) Great pic of Mia too...wait until she looses both front teeth!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Awesome looking card, love the bold colors! She is so sweet with her tooth missing! I am 'still' waiting for my boy to lose his first teeth...he'll be 7 soon.

ivy said...

my son a few months ago must have had 2 or 3 holes at the same time from all his missing teeth!

love the pink paired with the zebra stripes! happy birthday to your mia!

Garylfhy said...

Such a fun card Jane, perfect for a party at the zoo :) Great pic of Mia too...wait until she looses both front teeth!