Tuesday, March 29, 2011

weekend recap and winners

Edit: I forgot to mention...as you can see there's a lot of hearts (my daughter wanted pink and hearts for her birthday and one of my mini chocolate cakes with heart sprinkles and blueberries)..I also put up heart shaped balloon and had paper hearts hanging (I never take enough pictures because I running around being the good hostess) and my oldest son said...'this looks like Valentine's Day' with a very yucky look on his face! :)

Just a little recap....


Will be back on the first of April with a card and a new digi giveaway!
To announce the winners of the digi stamps Boris the Bunny and Vintage Rabbit.



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2011-03-29 10:47:19 UTC


Kathy said...
He is absolutely ADORABLE!! This project is great...thanks so much for sharing!


And the Vintage Rabbit winner...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2011-03-29 10:52:11 UTC


Cathy P in AZ said...
LOVE the card and your adorable rabbit! Such soft pretty colors to remind you that spring will come! I will send you some sunshine from Arizona today! :)

Please email me so I can send you the digi stamps.
Have a great day!
Pin It!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats girls...and looks like a FUN birthday weekend!!!!!

Lin said...

What fun pictures you've shared with us today - yummy cake!

Rose said...

What a fun party for Mia! Thanks for sharing :) CONGRATS to the winners!

Unknown said...

Mia is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your amazing creations with us Jane...I'm too shy to do the same :) I learn a lot from your blog, so a BIG thank you to you!!!

Jay Gee said...

Looks like a fun birthday, and that cake look delicious. Mia is adorable!

Deirdre said...

Yum, Jane, getting hungry looking at that cake. Fab favours and wonderful pinkness... bet Mia loved it all.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a lovely comment - I really appreciated it. Have a great day. Hugs, Deirdre

Courtney K said...

you did an awesome job with Mia's party. i'm sure she'll remember the day forever!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really sweet photos, Jane! Looks like little Mia had a wonderful birthday! That cake is so yummy looking!

Alice said...

hope Princess Mia had an awesome party and she is a pretty girl!! love those photos. thanks for sharing, Jane!