Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tags

Hi!



I officially started getting ready for Christmas...making tags for gifts...decorating...all the good stuff! As you can see by the sentiment I'm not the only one making stamps in Croatia!!! I found them here.




I also used Nina's Lovely Labels stamp...this is my favourite...probably because it's got polka dots!!!



See these buttons......do they look handmade??? ;)
Yup...they're my latest handmade buttons...don't know if I'm going to sell these.....they are a pain in the butt ot make!!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Debbi said...

Gorgeous tags, Jane! I love the buttons.
*smiles*
debbi

~amy~ said...

Love them...sooooo sweet...fabbie color combos!

Lin said...

Lovely colorful tags, and I love all your buttons, Jane!

Carly said...

I love these tags!! Great bright colors and I love that set by Nina too!

Eli said...

The tags look great! And I am so glad you can use these sentiments in Croatian language. My crafting is a lot easier now that I use them. No more printing. :)

donna mikasa said...

What awesome tags! Are those Croatian greetings? Love your "pain in the butt" buttons--such a cool design!

Jay Gee said...

Colour combinations on your tags are great and I love those buttons.
:) Judith

Sara said...

Preciosos me encantan.Besos.

Cathy P in AZ said...

Love the tags, adore the buttons! :)

Traveling Mama said...

These are so cute and your photos are really great! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great tags Jane!!

Deirdre said...

These are fab, love the colours.

Alice said...

beautiful simple tags, girl! so cute!

TiBa said...

Hi Jane,

where did you buy those Nina's stamps? I want them but GinaK doesn't ship to Croatia. :(