Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cards for Grace and Canada Day

Hi!
I'm sure all of you already know about Jennifer's Cards for Grace card drive. I offered my handmade buttons as one of the prizes.




They look like candy don't they??! I'm offering 50 buttons (which is $20 worth). You can check for more details here.
I will also offer some of my digi stamps to the winner of my buttons if interested. ;)

I'm going to try and submit some cards for publication...I'm always late or it's last minute and submit only 1 or 2....so I'm going to try to be more persistant. Still doing those wedding thank you cards...don't get much done daily with the kiddos running around! ;)







And to all my Canadian friends, relatives that live in Canada and the country I grew up in .... snif, snif...

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!


Have a great day!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Alice said...

your buttons look so yummy!!! good luck on the submission!! =)

Patty said...

Wow! Those buttons are absolutely gorgeous!! So colorful and I love the patterns on some of them.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Love you buttons, Jane! I rally should get some more colors. :) Happy Canada Day to you too! I didn't know you use to live in Canada! What part?

Jane said...

I grew up in Mississauga (Ontario)...close to Toronto.

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!! Happy Canada to you too...I was born in Toronto!!!

You know how much I love your buttons :) I posted about Cards for Grace on my blog today too:)

Virginia L. said...

Hey Jane! What a great thing that you're offering the buttons for Card for Grace! I have been seeing Jennifer Mcguire using your yummy bottons! I'm not far from Mississauga! Any time soon you want to come back for a visit? Happy Canada Day! YAY!

Nat said...

Happy Canada Day too!! :) Love your beautiful buttons!!

Deirdre said...

Those buttons are amazing. My SIL lives in Toronto so I have a canadian connection! Happy Canada Day

nfaband said...

Wow ... those buttons are gorgeous, do you sell them on your ETSY site, I'd love to order some soon.

Good luck with your submissions!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So thoughtful of you to donate some of your buttons, it's a great prize! I am the same way, trying to find time to submit for publication...I gave up for a while after being rejected numerous times...haven't had the motivation to submit again yet, hopefully soon! Hope you are well!

Traveling Mama said...

They do look like candy! I think anyone would love to have them! I know I do! Hope you had a wonderful celebration! I know it's going to be weird for us being here for the 4th... just us, with no special plans! hugs from Denmark!

Courtney K said...

that is such a fun picture of all of your buttons!!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Jane. I am so glad I found your site. I LOVE your buttons and want to buy some. How can I know when You have some available?
Lisa
http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/

Lysa said...

LOVE LOVE these!