Sunday, May 16, 2010

baby


Hi!

Here's a card I made using some ADORABLE DHD digi kits! Those adorable birds are from this kit, the grid is from this kit and the tiny polka dots from this one.



I LOVE making circle cards! I printed out the birds and cut them out. Added some glitter to their bellies.


Thank you for all your kind word yesterday!!
And know to announce my randomly chosen  winners....I decided to pick 2 instead of one. ;)

Kathy Martin said...
Very pretty! LOVE the touch of sparkle on your tulips! :)


Ellie A. said...
WOW WOW that is SO amazing and congrats to you and no worries you will be AWESOME! I just know it


Please email me so I can send you my 'Retro Tulips'!
Have a great day and thanks again for all the kind words! ;)

materials - nestabitlites dies, string, cuttlebug embossing folder, Quickutz alphabet die, glitter, digi kits from DHD (Happier-pieces, Baby Mine, Garden Trellis-plain papers)
Pin It!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

What an adorable bay card, Jane. So creative. I love it!

Lin said...

LOVE these sweet birdies, Jane, and they are PERFECT for a baby card! I agree, the circle cards are wonderful!

~amy~ said...

this is thee sweetest card!

Ellie said...

OH Yipe Skippy.. OH can't wait to play w/your digi stamp! :) Thank you darling! My weakness is baby cards this one is so sweet :)

Kathy Martin said...

Too TWEET! Love the circle shape, the baby birds and your craft string wraped around the card! :)

Jennifer said...

What an ADORABLE baby card!!

donna mikasa said...

super cute, Jane! love the glittery bellies!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aww...these birdies are really cutie pies! Love this!

Alice said...

too cute!! love those adorable birdies!! super circle card!!