Wednesday, December 16, 2009

cards for Dora update

Hi!

I'm happy to say that all the cards are selling.....faster than I can make them!! These are a few I was working on this morning! Unfortunately I'm a little sick....low fever....other than that I'm fine but the fever is slowing me down......... I feel sooooo tired! Last Christmas I had the worst case of strep throat.......







I've been using a lot of my digi stuff...........I used a few of my digi images (like the reindeer up above) that I coloured in photoshop and then just printed them out (added some stickles, glitter...and it's good to go!). It saves you a lot of time when you need to make a lot of cards and have little time to do it.

Have a great day!!! Thanks for popping by...........oh and if you're interested I'm having a challenge...check it out (top right).
Pin It!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

I knew that you'd be selling your cards quicker than quick! congrats Jane!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Those are sooo adorable Jane!

Arlene said...

The tags and cards are great! So beautifully done.

Lysa said...

These are wonderful Jane! You Rock... hope you feel better soon!

Carly said...

What a super cute collection of cards! There all so wonderful!!! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Holly Young said...

oh they're all so cute Jane! I hope you feel better really soon!

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are awesome Jane! I am so glad that they are selling out!! What a great thing for you to do for the family!!

Alice said...

love all those cards and tags that you made for Dora's fund raiser! so happy that hear that your cards are selling well, too! Hope you are feeling better and won't be sick for the holiday this time!! Sending you lot of hugs!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Awesome little cards and tags, love these, they are so cheerful and bright and definitely catered to the young children!!