Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hi there!


It is one in the morning here and I just realized that this challenge ends today......luckily I live in Croatia so I still made it on time.........unfortunately the quality of the photo is not so good since the only light I had on was my desk lamp!!
Anyways, this is my first 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge!!! Here's the sketch......I found it difficult!






Do you all remember my first monster (the one I said looks like a chicken-lizard!!) well here's his friend....which is another one of my new digi images for Squigglefly (new releases Nov. 21). I coloured my monster with copics and added some glossy accents on the teeth and horns.........the teeth make me laugh!





Ok.........I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!! Good night!!
xo
Pin It!

10 comments:

Alice said...

too cute! LOVE your monsters!! He makes me smile!! =) Just left you some love over at my blog! please hop over and check i out when you have time!! Have a great weekend!!

Laura Davis said...

LOL this is soooo stinking cute! LOVE it :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness Jane, this is toooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh I love this! Very cute design Jane! What a whimsical little guy!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Jane... your monster and lion are TERRIFIC!! I love them both ... and the cards they are on are perfect!! So happy for you! You are so talented!!

donna mikasa said...

Cutest cyclops ever!! I can't stop smiling!!

Ginny Larsen said...

haha! this totally made me smile! :D what a cute little monster :D

Vanessa said...

Soo cute! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sanne said...

Yes! I remember your first Monster and this one is even more funny!
Hugs Sanne

Tiffany Heilman said...

This little monster is so cute. I love it! That one eye is adorable!