Wednesday, August 19, 2009

goodies and more

Hi!
Isn't it just like Christmas when Mr. Postman comes over and hands you a package!!! I got two packages this week with some yummy PTI and Hero Arts goodies!!! Can't wait to use them!




And it's with a lump in my throat we bid farewell to our relatives who left us this morning to go back home to Canada!! We will miss them and count down the months and days until their next visit! I just hope that they felt loved and welcomed here in our home.
I thought I would share this ADORABLE picture of some of the kids (there were 10 in total!!!)....I'm thinking we need a bigger pool!! he he
And now that summer's coming to an end.....sniff sniff :( .........it's back to routines, school, preschool........back to everyday life.......which I am looking forward to. I've got loads on my to do list......from laundry, back to school shopping, organizing the pantry..........also I will start making some cards in the next few day.....I have some photo cards, a challenge or two (hopefully).......2 new baby cards...........
Catch ya later!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Great goodies. I just ordered that same paper pack from PTI! I can't wait until mine comes.

Super cute picture too!

Rose said...

How fun Jane! I love packages, too ;) I was thinking about the PTI Polka Dot Basics set...love that background!

AnitaRex said...

I am jealous of your polka dots by PTI stamp set! That one is on my list! :> Cute pool pic! Awesome you had such a great time with family!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love getting new goodies! I just got a package today from Two Peas! Cute pic of all the kiddos! I am sorry your family had to leave! Sometimes I think I would like to get away from mine but I know I would miss them all if I did!

Suzanne C said...

Whoo hoo! Look at those goodies! So sad to have family leave but your fingers are itching to jump into those new toys and you don't have to feel guilty playing with company over.