Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Color Inspiration #53


Hi!
All I have to say is that I STRUGGLED with this one!!! I don't know if it's because I'm a little under the weather or what but I'm just happy that I finished it!


I added my crotchet flower to add a little texutre. My grandmother taught me how to crotchet flowers when I was 10 (she came to Canada for Christmas) and I forgot how to do it but luckily my mother-in-law is a pro so she refreshed my memory! (click on photo for a closer look).



Have a great day!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

So pretty! I love crochet flower in the middle of the large red one. The whole layout is wonderful

Randee E said...

This is a great card! Love the way you put this together and the flower is perfect!

Winter said...

What a great card! I wish I could crochet flowers!

Marimer said...

Preciosa, el toque de ganchillo es fenomenal.

Caroline said...

Great card Jane - your crochet flower is just lovely!

Erika said...

Wow! Your card is awesome! You are so lucky that you know how to crochet those flowers...so beautiful! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!