Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jane's Doodles & CHA

Hello!

Most of you know that SRM is Jane's Doodles distributor in the US and I'm so thrilled that some of my stamps made it to CHA! You can find them at the SRM booth!!



Susan also asked if I could take some of my digi stamps and create a 4x6 stamp set like Little Miss Mia below.












I wasn't really planning on adding these set to my shop but I've had many of my European customers asking when will they be available in my shop. So I think I'll have to add these three very soon!

Which of these sets are your favourites??

xo



Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Mia - no doubt! So cute...

TK Watson

Sue D said...

My fave is Happy Camper.

~amy~ said...

adorable!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So adorable and fun! It's hard to pick a favourite, but I love Boris the Bunny!

Teresa Doyle said...

Unfortunately (for me), I LOVE THEM ALL! I can NOT pick ONE!
Great job and congrats on having your work at CHA! Good for YOU!!!!