Friday, October 4, 2013

TGIF

I don't know why I'm relieved when it's Friday because I gotta tell ya..my weekends are pretty hectic too! :) Nevertheless I am glad it's Friday! Actually here in Croatia many of us have a super duper long weekend because it's a holiday on Tuesday!
So whenever Fall rolls around I bust out my crochet needle (but I should be crocheting all year round...it's soooo relaxing) and I actually successfully read my first crochet pattern...I usually don't have the patience! lol. I practiced on a bit of cream yarn I had left over from another project...I'm going to make fingerless gloves with the grey yarn.



I also am planning on sharing how I made this clay tag using my stamps...so easy! :)



Getting the kids involved in our meals and teaching them how to cook is one of the goals I have set for myself...here's my baby breading chicken! :)




Today is the last day to take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING (worldwide)!! :)


Have a great weekend! xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That crochet pattern is so pretty! I think I need to teach myself crochet again just so that I can give it a go! Enjoy your week-end, Jane! :-)