Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jar of best wishes

Hello!
Hope all is well! A few days ago I emailed Judith to touch base and to whine about how I was in the garden and threw my back out only to find out that she's been off her feet due to her back as well!! LOL My back is feeling better...but it's a pain I live with pretty much everyday...anyways...I wanted to share this card I created using Life is Good, Croatian Sentiments and Patterns for Him stamp sets.



...yes I'm obsessed with make chalkboard art cards...gotta get it out of my system! :) I also used some gorgeous pattern paper that I've been hoarding...I have a real problem using my pattern paper...I think it's because it's not something I can buy easily in Croatia...I'm really not a hoarder. Again I traced the stamped sentiment with my white gel pen...not perfect but until I buy a new heat gun it'll work.






Have a great day!! xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

super!