Tuesday, October 15, 2013

black is the new black

Hello! How you doin?!! (I totally did that in my Joey voice!!)

I never really used black in my cards except for Halloween and probably wouldn't have started if it weren't for this chalkboard art obsession of mine!!


For this card I used Geometric Patterns and Croatian Sentiments. I also used some gorgeous pattern paper (which I tend to hoard!!!) The polka dots on the butterfly is from my very first JD stamp set which is not available now but I think I'm going to add these polka dots to a new sets...I LOVE polka dots!! you need them in all sizes! :)





Have a great day! xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tapeva said...

I like it! No...wait...I LOVE it! ;)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very stunning on black and love the chalkboard look to the background.