Saturday, June 9, 2012

sneak peek and NB Hobby&Art

Hi!

So many projects going on my head is spinning!!!! Here's another sneak peek....Judith created another ADORABLE sentiments stamp set...you're going to LOVE it!


I have been invited to another Happy Hours at NB Hobby&Art (13.06.2012) where I will demonstrate how I created this layout!  As you can see I used my owl from my you're a hoot! stamp set...I also used some of our newest stamps too...can you spot them?! :)






I hope you'll join us on Tuesday for our stamp release blog hop....we've got an amazing Guest Designer joining us...and of coarse we're giving away the stamps that we're releasing TWICE! One giveaway on the blog and the other on the Jane's Doodles facebook page!

Have a great day!
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, what a darling layout Jane! So many sweet details!!!!

Emily H said...

Fabulous layout!

Isha Gupta said...

Adorable LO Jane. Love all the details. TFS