Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chalkboard art birthday card

Hello!
The sun is out this morning...thank goodness..don't you just feel like a different person when the sun is out!! So I've been loving chalkboard art lately and was inspired to make a card using stamps to make chalkboard art...much much easier than writing it out by hand! :)



I also used the free leaf template I drew up (you can find that here)...it's great to have...you can adjust the size of the leaves to fit your project. I stapled these tiny leaves...



I wanted to heat emboss with white embossing powder but my heat gun doesn't work..grrrr!! so I stamped using white ink and then took my white gel pen and traced over 'Friend' to make that stand out.




I used our Geometric Patterns, I Got This and Special Day stamp sets.




Don't forget about our FREE SHIPPING worldwide this week. Pop on over to my shop! :) Have a great day! xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Technique.

~amy~ said...

I love this...chalkboard and fall inspired...perfection!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the chalkboard look.