Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas diy


Hello!

Christmas is around the corner....I can't believe it! Especially with this crazy warm weather we're having I have to keep reminding myself to get started with winter/Christmas to do list.

Every Christmas I have all these crafty projects I'd like to try and I always run out of time (I literally should start planning in June).....but if nothing else at least I can share these diy finds with you....in case you have the time to try one out.





These rustic little trees make adorable decor pieces don't you think?





LOVE these painted gold leaf ornaments!





I love these felt  ball garlands. I know you can make your own felt balls but I rather order a kit like this one and just thread the ready made felt balls.




I love creating diy wrapping paper with stamps...and if you don't have stamps grab a potato!


Bye!
xo

Pin It!

0 comments: