Friday, February 5, 2016

friday favorites

Happy FriYAY! 

Check it out! :)



I will never tire of white kitchens.....so happy that we decided on a white kitchen.






I've been drooling over these Axiology lipsticks (a natural brand, no palm oil used which make the orangutans (and me) happy!). The shade Worth is on my wish list.







Just GORGEOUS!






The last few years of highschool I worked at Smart Set (a clothing store) at Woodbridge Mall and the shop next to us was Mrs. Field's Cookies!!! Yeah, that's right! And one of my favourites was the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies...I'm drooling just writing it!


xo





Pin It!

1 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Neat post with your Friday favs. I was happy to hear about you working at Smart Set at Woodbride mall...I grew up very close to where you were (Mississauga)..nice to see a fellow Canadian card maker!