Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Cosmel - eye cream extra sensitive



I love me some good natural skin care!! LOVE! I was so excited to use this eye cream for several reasons.

1. Natural product
2. Made in Croatia
3. Not tested on animals
4. Handmade
5. No parabens
6. Recyclable



Like I said Cosmel is a Croatian company which combine their strong pharmaceutical background with an ecological and natural approach to creating their products. Sounds amazing right! :)


This eye cream (15 ml) is gorgeous! I've used more than half and I'm very very happy with it! This cream hydrates (it's got Croatian spring water and hyaluronic acid), protects (raspberry seed oil and other oils like jojoba, avocado, grapeseed. Natural vitamin E and green tea).

When I first opened it the cream looked thick (which I don't mind...I have really dry under eyes) but it's actually a very thin consistency. What surprised me is how rich it is without being too thick or oily. It won't cake up your eye make up. I will definitely purchase this product again. 

The packaging is pretty cute too! :)



Ingredients: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Rubus Ideaus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondisia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Eqisetum Arvense Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cera Alba, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Tilia Crodata Acid, Ceteareth-20, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-12, Tocopherol, Mel, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sphingplipids, Phosholipids, Dehydroacetic Acid


They have other products that are on my wish list and I can't wait to try them out like their New Cell Serum which has AHA's and is good for hyperpigmentation (which is my biggest skin issue), Melli Cream Royal Jelly (which is packed with vitamins, honey, shea butter...I'm getting hungry!).

Cosmel is a family run business, super friendly (and speak English!!). You can find them on facebook here. I wish them further success from the bottom of my heart! 
Bravo!

xo

Pin It!

0 comments: