Friday, May 29, 2015

friday favourites

Hello!

It's FRI-YAY!! 
And time to share my Friday favourites! Btw...some of you have commented how you've tried out some of the recipes I shared from my Friday favourites and that they turned out great...that's awesome! You'll notice I always share simple recipes....mama has no time for complicated! :)



Stylish and functional! :)













My husband favourite donut at Tim Horton's was apple fritters (thank goodness there's no Tim Horton's here in Croatia!! lol!) and I found this recipe on pinterest...I'm going to have to try it out...I think Adrian will be happy! :)













How neat is this!!! LOVE it! And I LOVE LOVE that chair!









I don't own a pair of studs....and that's because my head is too big for a pretty pair of studs! LOL! But I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy a pair anyways! ;) These are so pretty!






Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Marion's beautiful card!


xo


Pin It!

1 comments:

Fikreta said...

great favorites
very nice card