Sunday, July 20, 2014

weekend fun

Hello!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

On Friday we went to the zoo and had a great time! 
I always have mixed feelings about the zoo...I'm all excited to see the animals and then get all depressed because they should be free....our zoo here in Zagreb needs a lot of work but I'm happy to see some improvement and I hope it continue's to do so.

(took all photos with my phone that ended up dying on me!)




First we saw these two who are brothers and were quarreling the whole time...the kids thought they were hilarious! :)




Strike a pose!







One of the major improvements is the new living space for the lions.



She wouldn't look my way no matter what I did! ;) She's a beauty.



The zoo has these neat little 'rooms' where you can get a little extra info like this about the skeleton of a saber tooth tiger that roamed Croatia thousands of years ago.




This was a Texas inspired room!




This room was awesome and gross at the same time...basically showing all the critters that can show up in your cupboards, attics, etc (like mice, bugs, rats....)





Busy, Busy Bees! :)





This fella just came out of his little cave to take a look at us! Looks a tad grumpy!





I wanted to take these cutie pies home!



On duty watch!



Just look at this bird house. 


We saw many other animals but my phone died so I didn't get a chance to take any more pictures.

Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend! 
xo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

prekrasne slike Jane