Friday, May 16, 2014

friday favourites

Hello!
Happy Friday!!  I don't know about you but we here in Zagreb are having the worst weather!!! The wind is mental!! And then the rain.....it's Mia's First Communion on Sunday and really hope the weather will get better!!

Anyhow....I'm sharing some of my favourites today. I'm really ready for warm weather and all things Spring/Summer! I've started working in my garden (love working in the garden...so relaxing for me!) and I think my favourites are a reflection



How cute is this little succulent garden in a jar!!!! and have I mentioned already my love for yellow in the home lately! :)







I did something similar to some cork boards...you can check them out here and here. I've got a little rug that would be perfect for this project.







Hydrangea's are one of my favourites!! 







And if this bedroom doesn't shout SUMMER...then I don't know what does!! :)

pinterest


Have a great weekend!
xo



Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice