Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday favourites on a Saturday

Hello!

Here I am with my Friday favourites.....on a Saturday! I had to go to the dentist yesterday to have a tooth pulled out....the root is still in there which means I'll be visiting my dentist again...and again!! :(

Anyways...here are some favourites!!


Watercolors! I'm loving watercolors! I haven't picked up my watercolors in ages and now I can't stop using them with my stamps! It really is so easy because you don't have to be perfect to get a gorgeous card! :)




love!





Our walls are bare in our living room (except for a mirror)...mostly because our living is not finished except for one wall (where our desk is) and I'd love to do a gallery wall there! 





Love this colour combo!! (I'm really loving yellow in the home lately...I want that chair!!)


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Hope you join me for a JD blog hop next week! :)
xo


Pin It!

1 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful